National Elite Camp
The National Elite Camp is a high level intensity camp designed for the serious college/pro kicker or punter looking to enhance their performance by focusing in on the details. Kohl's uses digital technology to give the serious athlete a new and advanced way of looking at their kicking and punting techniques. USA Track and Field Sports Psychologist Marty Martinez works with campers in large and small groups and has helped give past campers techniques to improve their concentration and ability to kick in pressure situations.
As an added feature this year Kohl's gives campers the opportunity to get educated on the agent selection process. Wisconsin's first certified NFLPA agent and former agent for Jamie and Andy Kohl, John Perla Jr., will conduct an informational workshop for the 2017 draft eligible athletes and FA campers on what to expect in the agent/athlete solicitation process (Only college seniors may listen to this presentation according to NCAA rules).
This three day camp will offer a complete program in kicking and punting instruction, strength and flexibility training, competition, and pro exposure.
More than 70 current D1 starters have attended each of the last two National Elite Camps
NOTE: KOHL'S may limit attendance at the 2014 Elite Camp.
WHY ATTEND THE ELITE CAMP?
- The best college specialists in the country will attend this camp. In 2015 we saw 100 college specialists attend this camp (55 current D1 starters in attendance). We had 25 athletes who attended the Elite Camp make it to an NFL mini-camp this past spring.
- Fine tune yourself right before 2-a-days. See yourself on film next to NFL and college players. Get detailed coaching from an experienced specialist.
- Improve your focus under pressure. Dr. Martinez has helped Olympic and Pro athletes perform their best in the most difficult situations. Classroom and field time is devoted to competition and applying focus techniques to performance.
- Results are sent to every NFL General Manager, Pro Player Personal Director College Scouting Department, and Special Teams Coach. They are also sent to every AFL and CFL team. Many of the top guys at this camp are invited to compete at the combine in Indianapolis and post-season All-Star games.
- GM's like to see top guys compete head to head under the same conditions. Last year's top performers separated themselves at camp and went on to have record breaking years. Many went on to become All-Conference and All-American performers.
- Food and Lodging are provided in the $350 cost of camp. Airport pick-up is also available for those athletes who are looking to fly to camp.
- John Perla Jr., brings over 20 years of agent experience to the camp with a workshop presentation to educate the 2017 draft eligible and FA campers.
The cost for the pick-up/drop off service is $75 per athlete. To send flight info and confirm airport pick-up and drop off please email firstname.lastname@example.org.