Spring Break 1-on-1 Camp
This training experience is designed for the athlete who wants to work 1 - on -1 with the Kohl Staff for consecutive days in a row. The goal of this training is to give each athlete detailed attention over consecutive daily encounters to make adjustments in technique. There will be an initial 3-4 hour group session on Day One. During this time each athlete will be filmed and taught the Kohl's 21 point system. The next consecutive days will include a 1 hour and 15 minute training session with video tape review each day. We will give each athlete a complete evaluation and macro-plan for year-round training. This training opportunity is designed for the serious specialist looking to improve their technique and get results on the field. This camp is being held during spring break for 4 DAYS in Dallas, TX and for 3 DAYS in Los Angeles, CA. Enrollment is limited.
- DAY ONE: Total Program Preparation; advanced skill and technique training,agility, flexibility, and fast twitch muscle development.
- Use of V1 Digital Technology filming and training after study of film. Meet at the HS at 3:00 PM on Day 1 (1 hour and 15 minunte time slots for the rest of the week will be sometime between 8am and 1pm)
- DAY TWO: Personal training on skill and technique development
with extensive use of V1 Digital Technology.
- DAY THREE: Same as Day Two.
- DAY FOUR: Same as Day One and Two, plus review of entire Off-Season
and Regular Teaching Programs; college recruiting/pro evaluation process and how Kohl's can help you receive exposure.
Great opportunity for high school and college athletes to combine specialized training with Spring Break!
Athletes working and practicing technique.
Jamie Kohl filming and instructing.