Dallas, TX Training Division 2017
We are excited to work with many of the Dallas Area's top specialist! We will cover both kicking & punting, or long snapping at every practice. Every practice will have a focus on a particular kicking & punting, or long snapping fundamental. Every athlete will recieve a proper warm-up and cool down along with professional personal coaching that will be adjusted each practice to meet the athlete's personal needs.
Morgan has been a coach for Kohl’s since 2008. After receiving 1st Team All-State in high school he attended Abilene Christian University where he set records for career field goals (50) and field goals in a season (21). Morgan was a four year starter at ACU, and participated in training camp and the preseason with the Carolina Panthers in 2013. Although primarily a kicker, Morgan also punted in college and professionally. Morgan has coached for Kohl’s at the Elite Camp, National Scholarship Camp, Regional Showcase Camps, and has conducted private lessons in the Dallas area for four years.
If you have any questions about this program or any of the payment options we offer, click HERE or email email@example.com.
Here are the 2017 training dates for this program:
- Sunday, March 19th 1pm - 5pm
- Sunday, March 26th 3pm - 4:30pm
- Sunday, April 9th 3pm - 4:30pm
- Sunday, April 23rd 3pm - 4:30pm
- Sunday, April 30th 3pm - 4:30pm
- Sunday, May 21st 3pm - 4:30pm
- Sunday, June 11th 4:30pm - 6pm
- Sunday, July 1st 4:30pm - 6pm
- Sunday, July 9th 4:30pm - 6pm
- Sunday, July 30th 4:30pm - 6pm
- Sunday, August 6th (rain make up date)
*These dates listed above may be modified to fit location availability once location is confirmed. We look to have locations finalized by first of the year.