Milwaukee, WI Training Division 2017
We are excited to work with many of the Milwaukee Area's top specialist! We will cover both kicking & punting, or long snapping at every practice. Every practice will have a focus on a particular kicking & punting, or long snapping fundamental. Every athlete will recieve a proper warm-up and cool down along with professional personal coaching that will be adjusted each practice to meet the athlete's personal needs.
Coach Croak's Bio:
- UW Whitewater Punter 2004 to 2008 (4 year starter)
- 2004 1st Team All-Conference Punter
- 2006 & 2007 Honorable Mention All-Conference Punter
- 2007 National Champion
- 2007 Dean's List Scholar Athlete
- UW Whitewater & WIAC All-Time Leading Punter
- Kohl's kicking and punting coach (2003 to 2007)
- Kohl's national lead instructor (2007 to present)
- Extensive work with athletes from middle school through the NFL level
If you have any questions about this program or any of the payment options we offer, click HERE or email email@example.com.
Here are the 2017 training dates for this program:
- Sunday, April 2nd 2pm - 6:30pm
- Sunday, April 9th 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Sunday, April 23rd 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Saturday, May 13th 4:30pm - 6:00pm
- Sunday, June 4th 4:30pm - 6:00pm
- Sunday, June 25th 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Sunday, July 9th 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Sunday, July 16th 1:30pm - 4:30pm
*These dates listed above may be modified to fit location availability once location is confirmed. We look to have locations finalized by first of the year.