Young Athletes (Grades 5-8)
You have given Donald a wonderful gift that he can use for years to come!!!
-- Neil Manke Father of Donald Manke and Head Coach, Lodi Demons 7th Grade Football
Donald Manke kicking for Lodi Demons
A young athlete camper receiving
Sam Ritger with Kohl coaches: Jamie, John,
Three young athletes, Tyler Johnson, Don Manke,
and Sam Ritger getting an early start in camp in their
kicking and punting careers.
- Learn proper kicking and punting techniques for a great future in high school football.
- Get a head start on drills and exercises.
- Great time to begin the practice and discipline needed to become successful in your future both as an athlete and a young man.
- You will have opportunities to interact with high school and college athletes.
- Learn the importance of hard work, dedication, and doing what is right in life.
- This camp follows the same schedule as our Summer 1 day or 2-Day Option Camp.
View your shopping cart.