National Rating System
Kohl's rankings and ratings use competition camp charting numbers, camp drill work performances, and camp competitions to judge an athlete. This system was developed to help college coaches find college prospects. Our reputation for honest and accurate evaluations has earned us the respect of the college coaching community. ESPN also trusts us to rank athletes for them. Our respect among college and pro coaches is at an all-time high. Kohl's rankings only include athletes that we have personally seen at a Kohl's event.
Notes about the National Ranking System
- Athletes with college potential are rated.
- Ratings will be updated 3 times a year. They will be updated after the Spring Showcase Camp Tour, The National Scholarship Camp, and the Winter Showcase Camp Tour.
- Top qualifiers at our 2-Day Camps, 1-Day Camp, Off Season Camps, Private Lessons, and 4 Day 1-on-1 Training Camp may be rated if they are outstanding.
- Over 97% of the rated athletes come from our Scholarship and Showcase Camps. It is the most fair way to evaluate because the format is the same at all these events.
- Athletes are ranked with prospects from the same high school graduation class.