Today marks the start of the Early Signing Period in college football. Over the next few days, some prospects will officially sign their letter of intent and set their football future in stone. Many athletes will wait until the regular signing period on February 3rd, 2021.
This page is meant to update you on the postponement or cancellation of camps due to COVID-19 health concerns. If the camp you registered for is not listed below, your camp is currently still scheduled as planned.
UPDATED AS OF 9.24.20 11:35 AM CST
All registrants will receive an email with rescheduling information about their events the week of their scheduled event at the latest.
No new postponements at this time
What You Can Do About COVID-19 & Other Viruses
The CDC recommends taking the following preventative actions to lessen the spread of viruses include:
- Stay home if you or a family member is sick.
- Cover your mouth with your upper arm or a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Steps to Prevent Illness
Stay informed and look for information on this virus and situation from reliable and trusted expert sources: