Corona Virus (COVID-19) Update
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several weeks learning and keeping tabs on the COVID-19 (otherwise known as coronavirus) situation and how it is impacting our world. Our team has been closely monitoring reports and recommendations from the Center of Disease Control (CDC) as well as regional health organizations. Our focus is to ensure we meet our customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and communities safe.
**If you plan to reschedule a postponed camp, please contact email@example.com FIRST to transfer camp credit.**
To provide a safe environment for our athletes and coaches, we have postponed the May Showcase Tour until June and have changed format of the event schedule. This includes making showcases more geographically localized to cut down and limit the number of attendees. This will drastically change our event format, but the the opportunities remain the same. These events have been integral in shaping the future of our athletes, and we want to provide them the opportunity, but we will make decisions keeping safety first.
New Showcase Dates & Locations: Revised Showcase Dates & Locations
If You Are Registered For A Camp
If you are registered for a camp, we will plan on reaching out the Monday prior to the event with a final decision on if the camp in your area is still happening.
We will reach out with health guidelines to adhere to and a final event schedule a few days before your scheduled event. Health guidelines are continuing to evolve each day, and we want to make sure the athletes and coaches are prepared for an awesome and safe event!
If we already know we are canceling weeks prior to an event, you will receive an email notification from our staff alerting you about the postponement of the camp.
Precautions For Events Taking Place In The Future
- Limiting camps to smaller numbers and adhering to local guidelines for group numbers and health protocols
- Thorough cleaning of camp equipment and footballs before and after the events
- Any athlete, parent, or guardian who is sick or has a cough, fever, or other symptoms is strongly encouraged to stay home and not attend at this time
- Use thorough hygienic practices such as frequent hand washing, and disinfect your own equipment such as footballs, tees, holders as well
- Please bring your own water and do not drink from someone else's water bottle or cup when hydrating
- Final health guidelines and precautions for the event will be outlined in the pre-camp email you receive a days prior to the event
Camp Postponements or Cancellations
All camp registration fees will be honored and gladly transferred to a future training or exposure event. We will be working with our facilities to find alternative future dates to help you become the best specialist you can be! This will take some time to coordinate as many schools will not be able to communicate with us until they are back in session. We will be offering Online Training options as an alternative to traveling to a camp, which includes an interactive film breakdown with a Kohl’s Senior Coach. You can learn more about online training here: ONLINE TRAINING
Is Your Event Happening?
To find out if your camp is postponed or cancelled, please refer to our Camp Cancellation page every few days. You can visit that page here: VIEW CAMP POSTPONEMENT PAGE
What You Can Do
The CDC recommends taking the following preventative actions to lessen the spread of viruses include:
- Stay home if you or a family member is sick.
- Cover your mouth with your upper arm or a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Steps to Prevent Illness
Stay informed and look for information on this virus and situation from reliable and trusted expert sources:
Again, please refer to our Camp Updates page to stay in the loop on the status of our upcoming camps. Be safe and we’ll be in touch!
-The Kohl’s Staff