March 14th – July 31st, 2021
- Baltimore, MD
We are excited to work with many of the Baltimore Area's top specialist! We will cover both kicking & punting, at every practice. Every practice will have a focus on a particular kicking & punting fundamental. Every athlete will receive a proper warm-up and cool down along with professional personal coaching that will be adjusted each practice to meet the athlete's personal needs.
Coach Kirk Maggio Bio:
Kirk has been coaching Punters and Kickers for over 12 years-joined Kohl’s Staff June 2017. Coaches his son Dom who received an offer from Wake Forest University as a sophomore in HS. He earned a spot on the Under Armour All-America Team and was ranked #1 Punter in the nation and #3 Kicker. Set Maryland State career FG record. In his True Freshman season at Wake, Dom earned Freshman All-America and 3rd Team All ACC; Sophomore season finished 16th in the nation with a 44.1-yard average. Had ACC’s longest punts last 2 seasons (80yds and 74yds) Currently coaching Maryland HS Freshman Kicker who earned a spot on the 2017 FBU All-America Team.
- Scholarship Punter/ Kicker at UCLA 1985- 89
- 4-year letterman
- First Team All PAC-10
- First Team All-America
- Ranked 2nd in the nation with a 45.24-yard average
- Drafted in the 12th round of the 1990 Draft to the Green Bay Packers
- Signed as a free agent to New Orleans Saints 1991
- Drafted to the Birmingham Fire of World League (ultimately became NFL Europe)1990, 1991. Led the league in Net and Inside the 20, earned 2nd Team All-World
- Free Agent CFL Sacramento Gold miners and CFL Colts
If you have any questions about this program or any of the payment options we offer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 Training Dates:
- To be released early 2021
Check out the packages that include the training divisions: https://kohlskicking.com/camp-savings-packages