June 9th, 2020
- Chapel at Oaks Church
- 9611 Siegen Ln
- Baton Rouge, LA 70810
To ensure the safety of our athletes, we have replaced our regular National Showcase Tour with smaller-numbered showcase charting sessions in certain areas. This will allow our staff to effectively chart and evaluate specialists to help in the college recruiting process and be issued a Kohl’s National Ranking.
We want to remain flexible so we can adhere to local health official guidelines and recommendations to create a safe and productive atmosphere for our athletes. This will entail disinfecting footballs, no indoor meetings or activities, and grouping athletes into smaller charting sessions over the course of the day to maintain social distancing practices while out on the field.
*This schedule is subject to change at any time
Session times will vary, and final reporting times will be sent out via email 1 to 2 days prior to the event. You can expect your 1.5 to 2-hour charting and evaluation session time to be between 8 AM and 2 PM.
You will receive
- National Ranking
- National Star Rating
- Official Kohl’s Evaluation
- Posted Charting Event Results
- An opportunity to make a Player Profile
Video of Charting Sessions (New added value)
Every camper’s charting session will be videotaped for the Kohl’s staff to review for rankings and reference and potentially send out when talking to college coaches. To receive this video personally, you can purchase a profile package add-on below to use in your recruiting efforts.
Training Sessions will take place in the afternoon from 2-5 PM. We will cover field goals, kickoffs, and punting during this three hour training period. Our staff will not take the camp indoors during this session. Every athlete will receive our 60 page training manual and leave with a better understanding of technical improvements they can make to progress as a specialist.
We ask that attendees follow all recommended government and local health guidelines. More mandatory guidelines will follow in the precamp email.
- We ask that any athlete, parent, or guardian not attend if they feel sick, have a temperature, cough, or other symptoms-- even if you believe it is a common cold.
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines and remain 6-feet apart at all times
- We ask that no more than 1 parent or guardian attend with the athlete and maintain recommended social distancing at 6 or more feet from others.
- Thoroughly clean camp equipment and footballs before and after the events