Weekly top performers include Kohl's Kicking, Punting, and Snapping athletes who have had outstanding performances.
Kohl's Game Day Experience Camps
This unique event is designed to give athletes in areas not playing football this fall an opportunity to train, compete, and have a chance to gather competition footage. Campers can use this video in place of actual game footage others across the country are able to gather this fall. This event is designed to assist them in this year's difficult recruiting process. We will capture every kick, punt, and snap during the competition portion of camp. Each athlete will come away with video and statistics from their performance that they can keep and send to college coaches this fall.
This event is geared toward current high school athletes only.
Main Benefits of Game Day Experience Camp:
- Give people in states that are not playing football a chance to prepare and compete as a specialist
- Footage captured will allow campers to have our trusted name and reputation on the video
- Our senior staff will be leading a training portion of camp during the last 2 hours and everyone will be coached in drills designed to improve each player's fundamentals
- Keeps players focused and sharp to help them when their seasons do begin
- Allows every athlete a chance to add to their player profile or purchase a player profile
- We will post camp charts on our site
- We will send camp competition footage to all of college football after the Game Day Experience Camps are done
|Oct 03||Denver||CO||Colorado Springs, CO - Game Day Experience|
|Oct 10||Chicago||IL||Chicago, IL - Game Day Experience|
|Oct 11||Minneapolis||MN||Minneapolis, MN - Game Day Experience|
|Oct 16||Charlotte||NC||Charlotte, NC - Game Day Experience|
|Oct 17||Philadelphia||PA||Philadelphia, PA - Game Day Experience|
|Oct 17||Richmond||VA||Richmond, VA - Game Day Experience|
|Oct 18||Baltimore||MD||Baltimore, MD - Game Day Experience|
|Oct 18||Boston||MA||Boston, MA - Game Day Experience|