The NFL Draft has historically been a big day for Kohl's athletes, and the 2020 NFL Draft was no different. It will provide a great opportunity for drafted and undrafted free agent specialists to compete for a starting job in the NFL.
Kohl's CommentsJohnston attended a 2020 June Kohl's Showcase Camp. He had some impressive moments during the drill work phase of camp. Johnston has some tools to do some impressive things as a specialist and this upcoming summer will be key for him to work on his explosiveness to move up in the Kohl's rankings. He graded out as a 3.5 star kicker in June of 2020.
Awards & Honors
- 2017 - MAC Big Seven Conference “A” Top 22
- 2017 - MAC Scholar Athlete
- 2017 - Big Seven All Star Team Second Team Offense
- 2018 - MAC Class 2A Honorable Mention
- 2018 - Lawrence County Athlete of the Week
- 2019 - Tied Shenango High School record for consecutive PATs in season (19)
- 2019 - Tied Shenango High School record for PATs in a game (7)
- 2019 - MAC Class 2A Honorable Mention
- GPA: 3.95
|06/27/2020||Pittsburgh, PA - 2 Day Training Camp|
|06/07/2020||Pittsburgh, PA - Regional Showcase Event (Small Groups)|
|11/03/2019||Pittsburgh, PA Fall Assessment|
Average Distance: 50.67 yards | Average Hang Time: 2.51 seconds
Average Distance: 31.33 yards | Average Hang Time: 2.48 seconds
Average Distance: 51.00 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.34 seconds
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Aidan are unavailable at this time.
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|