We are proud to announce the 2018 Kohl's High School Season All-American Team!
Kohl's CommentsBacchetta had another dominant performance at the 2020 UC Challenge. His frame and leg speed separate him from the rest of his peers. The ball jumps off his foot and he had an impressive showing in both kicking and punting. Bacchetta needs to continue to stay small and smooth on his steps. Punting should only get better as he continues to master his drop and rythm. Bacchetta is currently more mautre athletically and just stonger than others his age. If he can contineu to make progress on his ball striking he will be a power five schoalrship player!
Awards & Honors
- James K. Izlar Memorial Award (8th Grade)
- Charles C. Breithaupt Jr. Award (9th Grade)
- 2019 AAA Soccer State Champions
- #1 Ranked Soccer Team in Nation 2019
- Varsity Starting Centerback as Freshman
- 3A All Region Kicker as Sophomore
- School Record - Most field goals made in one game (5)
- Kohl's National Player of the Week 2019-2020
- 3A All-State First Team Kicker as Sophomore
- All-Metro Atlanta Team (For all classifications) Kicker as Sophomore
- Sophomore All-American Punter
2020 UNDERCLASSMAN CHALLENGE
December 21, 2019 Southern Winter Showcase
2019 National Scholarship Camp Results
May 19, 2019 Southern Spring Showcase
December 16, 2018 Southern Winter Showcase
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/FGA||FGD||XPM/XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/SA|
Season stats for Alex are unavailable at this time.