Weekly top performers include Kohl's Kicking, Punting, and Snapping athletes who have had outstanding performances.
Kohl's CommentsMcLaughlin attended the Kohl’s National Scholarship Camp and finished the day with an average snap time of .69 seconds. He was always around the target throughout the charting portion of camp and earned the 23rd highest overall charting score in his class. McLaughlin is a strong athlete and will take his snapping to a whole new level as he maintains control of his finish. He has all the attributes needed to be an elite snapper.
Awards & Honors
- 2020 Rivals NC Prep Pre Season All State North Carolina 1st Team Long snapper
- 2020 3AA Pre Season All State 1st Team Offensive Lineman
- 2020 All Conference Pre Season 1st Team Offensive Lineman
- 2019 All Conference 1st Team Offensive Lineman
- 2019 All County 1st Team Offensive Lineman
- 2019 3AA All State 2nd Team Offensive Lineman
- 2019 All Charlotte 3rd Team Offensive Lineman
- 2019 Union County Dream Team
- 2019 Offensive MVP award
- 2019 Started all 16 games at Center and won NC 3AA State Championship
- 2018 All County 2nd Team Offensive Lineman
- 2018 Started all 16 games at Center and won NC 3AA State Championship
- 2017 Most improved football player award
- GPA: 4.2
Charting data for Alex is unavailable at this time.
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Alex are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Alex are unavailable at this time.