Today marks the start of the the regular signing period in college football. Over the next few days, some prospects will officially sign their letter of intent and set their football future in stone.
Kohl's CommentsConrad competed at a Winter Showcase and the UC Challenge in the winter of 2021. He has a very fast leg which shows up on the KO charts and long FG's. Conrad competed well all winter and shows and ability to apply his leg speed on KO's. He is able to drive the ball out of the end zone (75+ yards) under good conditions. Conrad does need to continue to get more height on his FG's off the ground in the coming months. He is an exciting 2022 prospect to watch for in the coming months!
ANDREW CONRAD #25 - Twitter: @ConradAndrew25
JUNIOR PLACE KICKER / EAST FORSYTH HIGH SCHOOL (KERNERSVILLE, NC)
HEAD COACH: TODD WILLERT - 336-406-0827 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
GRADUATING CLASS: 2022
- NC 4A STATE CHAMPION (2018 & 2019)
- SPECIAL TEAMS CAPTAIN
- TWO YEAR VARSITY STARTER
- FRESHMAN ALL-CONFERENCE KICKER OF THE YEAR (2018)
- SPECIAL TEAMS MVP (2019)
- SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYER OF THE GAME - 4A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP (2019)
- 159 POINTS SCORED OVER 2 YEARS
- RANKED #1 IN KICKOFFS AT KOHL’S SOUTHERN SHOWCASE 2021
- RANKED #1 IN KICKOFFS AT KOHL’S UC CHALLENGE 202
Awards & Honors
- All-Conference Kicker of the Year (Freshman Year-2018)
- Special Teams MVP (2019)
- Special Teams Player of the Game (4A State Championship-2019)
- GPA: 3.6
|07/25/2020||Morgantown, WV - 2 Day Training Camp|
Average Distance: 64.00 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.90 seconds
Average Distance: 37.00 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.36 seconds
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Andrew are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Andrew are unavailable at this time.