With summer camps heating up across the country, commitments continue to gain steam for top Kohl's Kicking Class of 2022 Kickers, Punters, and Long Snappers. It's been a BIG June for a few athletes!
Kohl's CommentsGilliam competed at the Kohl’s National Showcase Tour in the spring of 2021. He had an impressive showing during the field goal charting phase of camp with 10 points made. His kick offs are also at the college level with an "A" ball of 69-yards with 3.5 seconds of hang time. We feel that he has the talent required to play at the next level and this upcoming year will be key for him to grow and develop into one of the top 2022 prospects.
|🎓2022 | WCHS🚾 | 🏈⚽️ | 3.8 GPA | 23 ACT |
Awards & Honors
- (2018-2019) - Heart of a Champion award (Soccer)
- (2018-2022) - Varsity Starter since 8th Grade (Soccer)
- (2020-2021) - Best Offensive Player (Soccer)
- (2020-2021) - Selected to the All-County Boys Soccer Team
- (2021) - Selected to the Central Mississippi Soccer All-Star Team
- (2021) - Top 20 selection at NKR Top 20 Invitational
- (2021) - Field Goal Champion at an NKR kicking camp (56 yards)
- (2021) - Member of State Champion Soccer team ( MS Rush United 03B)
- (2021) - Member of Semi-Finalist of USYS Southern Regional Championship Team
- GPA: 3.8
- ACT: 23
May 23, 2021 Southern Spring Showcase
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Brandon are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Brandon are unavailable at this time.