With colleges finishing up signing their 2019 class, their recruiting efforts are now focused on the juniors (c/o 2020). The competition for collegiate athletics continues to increase year after year, which places more stress on high school athletes and parents to do all the “right things” to increase those potential opportunities...
Kohl's CommentsRussell recently attended the Kohl's 2019 Future Stars Event at IMG Academy. He had some very impressive moments at camp and showed that he has the talent to have a bright future as a specialist. Russell attended the Texas Showcase camp in December of 2018. He showed great improvement and is close to moving up in the Kohl's rankings. He has gained both power and accuracy and with continued work he will do some great things as a specialist. Russell competed at the 2017 December Texas Showcase Camp. He showed solid technique and decent fundamentals in the drill work portion of camp.
DOB: 1/27/2003 Age 15
- 2011 to 2018 Select Soccer (Texas Xtreme) - Starting at forward
- 2016, 2017,2018 played on school soccer teams.
- 2013 to present-football (started at linebacker in 7th and 8th grade) and was kicker in 5th through 8th grade.
- 8th grade was 14/15 on PATs.
- 9th grade - Was asked to go to the playoffs with the varsity team as the back up kicker.
- 10th grade - JV Red Kicker for Grapevine High School
- Straight A’s in all classes through end of 9th grade.
- Advancement placement math classes each year. (Telescopes up a grade level for math)
- Scored a 5 on AP Human Geography exam 2018
- National Junior Honor Society (8th grade)
- Boy Scouts (Life rank) working towards Eagle Rank.
- Participates in Grapevine High School's Ambassadors program (community service)
- GPA: 3.8
|04/01/2017||2-Day Training Camp - Dallas, TX|
Average Distance: 49.33 yards | Average Hang Time: 2.80 seconds
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/FGA||FGD||XPM/XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/SA|
Season stats for Braxton are unavailable at this time.