The legacy of Kohl's athletes in the NFL Draft has historically been strong, and 2019 was no different.
Kohl's CommentsRussell recently attended the 2019 Spring Showcase Camp. He was very impressive throughout the camp and showed great command of his "A" ball. He made 10 out of 12 points on field goals and showed next level leg strength on kickoffs. Russell has the talent to have a bright future as a specialist. Russell attended the Kohl's 2019 Future Stars Event at IMG Academy. He had some very impressive moments at camp and showed that he has the talent to have a bright future as a specialist. Russell attended the Texas Showcase camp in December of 2018. He showed great improvement and is close to moving up in the Kohl's rankings. He has gained both power and accuracy and with continued work he will do some great things as a specialist.
DOB: 1/27/2003 Age 16
- 2011 to 2018 Select Soccer (Texas Xtreme) - Starting at forward
- 2016, 2017,2018, 2019 played on school soccer teams.
- 2013 to present-football (started at linebacker in 7th and 8th grade) and was kicker in 5th through 8th grade.
- 8th grade was 14/15 on PATs.
- 9th grade - Was asked to go to the playoffs with the varsity team as the back up kicker.
- 10th grade - JV Red Kicker for Grapevine High School.. Varsity kicker for first two playoff games.
- Straight A’s in all classes through end of 9th grade.
- Advancement placement math classes each year. (Telescopes up a grade level for math)
- Scored a 5 on AP Human Geography exam 2018
- National Junior Honor Society (8th grade)
- Boy Scouts (Life rank) working towards Eagle Rank.
- Participates in Grapevine High School's Ambassadors program (community service)
- German Honor Society
- GPA: 3.8
|04/01/2017||2-Day Training Camp - Dallas, TX|
Average Distance: 49.33 yards | Average Hang Time: 2.80 seconds
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/FGA||FGD||XPM/XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/SA|
Season stats for Braxton are unavailable at this time.