The legacy of Kohl's athletes in the NFL Draft has historically been strong, and 2019 was no different.
Kohl's CommentsCapser recently competed at the 2018 National Scholarship Camp. He scored 19 points during the field goal portion of camp and showed improved technique in his ball striking. He was also able to show 60+ yard leg strength on his kickoffs as well. Increasing the command of his drop should help improve his ability to hit consistently in punting as well. Capser competed at the 2017 National Scholarship Camp. He charted in all three disciplines at the event. He showed solid technique and above average leg strength for a younger prospect.
Awards & Honors
- 2017 / 2018 - Montana Academic All-State
- 2017 Football Season - Most Successful PATs Made in Montana (All High School Classes)
- 2017 - Presidential Education Award for Outstanding Academic Excellence
- 2017 - Presidential Youth Fitness Award
- June 27, 2017 - Montana CBS Affilates & MontanaSports.com Athlete of the Week
- 2016 - Lewis & Clark Middle School, Billings, MT - Record Field Goal During Game - 35 Yards
- 2016 - Lewis & Clark Middle School, Bilings, MT - Record for Most Points in a Season by a Kicker - 44 Points
- 2016 - Lewis & Clark Middle School, Billings, MT - Record for Most Points in a Single Game by a Kicker - 14 Points
- GPA: 4.0
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Camden are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Camden are unavailable at this time.