Your time at home is what you make it. Our staff shares a few things you can be doing right now, while spending much of your time at home.
Kohl's CommentsCapser competed at the 2019 Kohl's Invitational Scholarship Camp. He has gotten stronger with his legs and showcased better command of his rotation on field goals at the event. He charted 17 field goals at camp and was able to call on his "A" ball. He charted a big ball of 60 yards with 3.46 seconds of hang time on his kickoffs and in punting was able to average nearly 30 yards per punt with a high hang time of 4.35 seconds of hang time. Capser can continue to work on his command of his drop and locking his leg out on contact to help his punting continue to develop. Capser competed at the 2018 National Scholarship Camp. He was also able to show 60+ yard leg strength on his kickoffs as well.
Awards & Honors
- 2017 / 2018 - Montana Academic All-State
- 2017 Football Season - Most Successful PATs Made in Montana (All High School Classes)
- 2017 - Presidential Education Award for Outstanding Academic Excellence
- 2017 - Presidential Youth Fitness Award
- June 27, 2017 - Montana CBS Affilates & MontanaSports.com Athlete of the Week
- 2016 - Lewis & Clark Middle School, Billings, MT - Record Field Goal During Game - 35 Yards
- 2016 - Lewis & Clark Middle School, Bilings, MT - Record for Most Points in a Season by a Kicker - 44 Points
- 2016 - Lewis & Clark Middle School, Billings, MT - Record for Most Points in a Single Game by a Kicker - 14 Points
- GPA: 4.0
2019 National Scholarship Camp Results
2018 NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP CAMP RESULTS
Field Goals by Rank
Kickoffs by Rank
Punts by Rank
2017 NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP CAMP RESULTS - July 22-23, 2017
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Camden are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Camden are unavailable at this time.