Today marks the start of the Early Signing Period in college football. Over the next few days, some prospects will officially sign their letter of intent and set their football future in stone. Many athletes will wait until the regular signing period on February 3rd, 2021.
Kohl's CommentsCapser recently competed at the 2020 Kohl's National Scholarship Camp. He has had several strong showings leading up to this event and he flashed his potential throughout the event. He scored 15 points in the field goal charting and was able to chart most of his kickoffs over 60 yards at the event. Capser competed at the 2020 June Kohl's Showcase in Colorado Springs, CO. He has made significant progress with his field goal striking and was able to chart 10 made kicks at the event. He showed a powerful leg in kickoffs by charting a big ball of 70 yards with 3.79 seconds of hang time. His legs have gotten stronger and all three disciplines have gotten better.
Awards & Honors
- 2019 National Honors Society
- 2019 NFHS Rank 24th All-Time With 78 Consecutive PAT's Without Missing (Note: Ongoing Into 2020 Senior Season)
- 2019 Montana State All-Class Record With 78 Consecutive PATs Without Missing (Note: Ongoing Into 2020 Senior Season)
- 2019 Montana State All-Class Record With 139 Career Extra Points (Note: Ongoing Into 2020 Season)
- 2019 1st Team All-State
- 2019 1st Team All-Conference
- 2019 Academic All-State
- 2018 1st Team All-Conference
- 2018 Academic All-State
- 2017 Academic All-State
- GPA: 4.0
2020 NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP CAMP RESULTS
2020 REGIONAL SHOWCASE (SMALL GROUP)
- Colorado Springs, CO June 14th - VIEW RESULTS
2019 National Scholarship Camp Results
2018 NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP CAMP RESULTS
Field Goals by Rank
Kickoffs by Rank
Punts by Rank
2017 NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP CAMP RESULTS - July 22-23, 2017
|06/14/2020||Colorado Springs, CO - Regional Showcase Event (Small Groups)|
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Camden are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Camden are unavailable at this time.