The legacy of Kohl's athletes in the NFL Draft has historically been strong, and 2019 was no different.
Kohl's CommentsWitucki has a great frame and snaps with power and velocity. At the Kohl’s Midwest Showcase, he finished the charting portion of camp with a .71 second average snap time. Throughout the Kohl's Underclassman Challenge, he provided the punters with an easy ball to handle. He runs extremely well for his size and is someone that will develop into an elite prospect with focus on his snapping mechanics.
I have had a passion for football for as long as I can remember and I've been playing tackle football for 10 years. I began my long snapping journey in 8th grade and made it my main position, as a player, my sophomore year. My current Varsity coach would confirm that, not only am I a great snapper, physical up front, with great speed, but I am also very coachable, a team player, and exhibit leadership qualities. I am dependable, consistent, and always looking for ways to improve. When I am not perfecting my technique, I enjoy volunteering throughout my community as a leader in Youth Advisory Committee through the Community Foundation of Greater Flint (Michigan).
Awards & Honors
- 2018 & 2019 Football University Top Gun Showcase - Long Snapper - Invitee
- 2018 Saginaw Valley All Academic Team
- 2018 All Saginaw Valley Red Conference Football Team - Honorable Mention - Long Snapper
- 2019 Grand Blanc High School Football Leadership Committee
- 2019 Kohl's National Underclassman Challenge - Long Snapper - Invitee
- 2018 Student of the Month - Grand Blanc High School
- 2018 Grand Blanc High School Special Teams Award
- 2019 Kornblue Kicking-Pro Football Hall of Fame All American Camp-Invitee (July 2019 competition)
- National Honor Society-Member
- GPA: 3.82
- SAT: 1080
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Camden are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Camden are unavailable at this time.