Today marks the start of the the regular signing period in college football. Over the next few days, some prospects will officially sign their letter of intent and set their football future in stone.
Kohl's CommentsJones recently attended the Kohl’s National Scholarship Camp and snapped very well throughout the entire weekend. He was his strongest during day 2 of the camp which was the competition portion of camp. He battled his way through a stacked group of snappers and earned himself a spot in the finals. Jones was on target all weekend and will see his snapping continue to improve as he stays aggressive with his motion and makes gains in the weight room.
Awards & Honors
- 2018 1st Team All District (5A) & 1st Team All Parish LS (Fr Year)
- 2019 1st Team All District (5A) & 1st Team All Parish LS (Soph Year)
- 2020 1st Team All District (5A) & 1st Team All Parish LS (Jr Year)
- 3rd Highest Charting Score in the Class of 2022 at the 2020 Kohl's National Scholarship Camp
- Earned a spot in the Finals at the 2020 Kohl's National Scholarship Camp
- Honor Roll Student Each Year
- Earned 18 hours of college credit through AP and Dual Enrollment through the end of the 10th grade
- Level II Certified Welder
- Level I Certified Electrician
- GPA: 4.19
- ACT: 31
Charting data for Carson is unavailable at this time.
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Carson are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Carson are unavailable at this time.