Kohl's CommentsMercer attended the winter Showcase Camp in December of 2016. He shows talent in his ball striking ability, the key for improvement will be continued experience. He needs to continue to work on the details required to become dominant. He has an athletic frame on which he can develop on the years to come.
Awards & Honors
- Received President's Education Awards Program for Outstanding Academic Excellence 2013
- Selected for the Gifted and Talented Program 2014
- Selected a member of the National Junior Honor Society 2015
- Participated in the 35th Annual 7th Grade Talent Search provided by Duke University Academically Talent Identification Program 2014-2015 and took the ACT along with 64,000 academically talented seventh grade students
- Recieved Duke Tip Award for State Recognition Duke University Talent Identification Program
- Received Advanced Level 3 STAAR Testing Grades 4th - 8th
- High School: New Braunfels High School
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Chase are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Chase are unavailable at this time.