The legacy of Kohl's athletes in the NFL Draft has historically been strong, and 2019 was no different.
Kohl's CommentsMercer‘s most recent Kohl’s camp was the Texas Showcase camp in December of 2018. He had a solid performance throughout the event and continues to show improvement with his ability. Mercer attended the winter Showcase Camp in December of 2016. He shows talent in his ball striking ability, the key for improvement will be continued experience. He needs to continue to work on the details required to become dominant. He has an athletic frame on which he can develop on the years to come.
Awards & Honors
- Received Advanced Level 3 STAAR Testing Grades 4th - 8th
- Received President's Education Awards Program for Outstanding Academic Excellence 2013
- Participated in the 35th Annual 7th Grade Talent Search provided by Duke University Academically Talent Identification Program 2014-2015 and took the ACT along with 64,000 academically talented seventh grade students
- Recieved Duke Tip Award for State Recognition Duke University Talent Identification Program
- Selected for the Gifted and Talented Program 2014
- Selected a member of the National Junior Honor Society 2015
- Broke High School record in Regional Track Meet Sophomore year 4x200 (time 1:27.84) 2018
- Selected as a member in the National Society of High School Scholars 2018
- GPA: 3.83333
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/FGA||FGD||XPM/XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/SA|
Season stats for Chase are unavailable at this time.