With colleges finishing up signing their 2019 class, their recruiting efforts are now focused on the juniors (c/o 2020). The competition for collegiate athletics continues to increase year after year, which places more stress on high school athletes and parents to do all the “right things” to increase those potential opportunities...
Kohl's CommentsVartanian attended the 2016 Western Spring Showcase Camp. He showed solid technique in his FG kicking, cleaning up rotation should help improve his accuracy. Leg strength and confidence in his approach will help him continue to improve his KO ability. Christopher attended the Western Showcase Camp in the winter of 2015, needs to practice and refine his overall technique, shows potential in certain areas but progress over the next couple of years is needed to maximize potential, overall athletic development is key in moving up in the rankings, motion needs to be more consistent.
OTHER SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Starting Varsity Football Kicker as a Freshman 2015
- Starting Varsity Soccer Center Back as a Freshman 2015-2016
- Starting Varsity Football Kicker as a Sophomore 2016
- Starting Varsity Soccer Center Back as a Sophmore
Club Soccer player for 8 years
Awards & Honors
- St. Margarets Episcopal School Headmaster's Honors Fall 2015
- St. Margarets Episcopal School Headmaster's Honors Spring 2015
- St. Margarets Episcopal School Headmaster's Honors Fall 2016
- St. Margarets Episcopal School Headmaster's Honors Spring 2017
- GPA: 4.03
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/FGA||FGD||XPM/XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/SA|
Season stats for Christopher are unavailable at this time.