The legacy of Kohl's athletes in the NFL Draft has historically been strong, and 2019 was no different.
Kohl's CommentsVartanian attended the 2016 Western Spring Showcase Camp. He showed solid technique in his FG kicking, cleaning up rotation should help improve his accuracy. Leg strength and confidence in his approach will help him continue to improve his KO ability. Christopher attended the Western Showcase Camp in the winter of 2015, needs to practice and refine his overall technique, shows potential in certain areas but progress over the next couple of years is needed to maximize potential, overall athletic development is key in moving up in the rankings, motion needs to be more consistent.
OTHER SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Starting Varsity Football Kicker as a Freshman 2015
- Starting Varsity Soccer Center Back as a Freshman 2015-2016
- Starting Varsity Football Kicker as a Sophomore 2016
- Starting Varsity Soccer Center Back as a Sophmore
Club Soccer player for 8 years
Awards & Honors
- St. Margarets Episcopal School Headmaster's Honors Fall 2015
- St. Margarets Episcopal School Headmaster's Honors Spring 2015
- St. Margarets Episcopal School Headmaster's Honors Fall 2016
- St. Margarets Episcopal School Headmaster's Honors Spring 2017
- GPA: 4.03
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/FGA||FGD||XPM/XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/SA|
Season stats for Christopher are unavailable at this time.