The NFL Draft has historically been a big day for Kohl's athletes, and the 2020 NFL Draft was no different. It will provide a great opportunity for drafted and undrafted free agent specialists to compete for a starting job in the NFL.
Kohl's CommentsDailey attended the 2020 June Showcase Camp in Dallas, TX. He had an excellent showing and once again proved to be one of the better punters in his class. His big ball was 48 yards with 4.55 seconds and he was able to score 10 points in the roll-out portion of camp. He can continue to work on being smooth with the release of his drop in hopes of creating more consistent ball/foot contact. Dailey attended a Kohl's 2019 Spring Showcase. He had some impressive punts at camp and also was able to show that he can perform well in the roll-out punt.
Awards & Honors
- 1st Team ALL-STATE TEXAS PUNTER 2019 JUNIOR YR TSWA 6A First-Team All State Punter. http://texashsfootball.com/rockwall-rb-jaxon-smith-njigba-…/
- 2nd TEAM ALL-STATE TEXAS PUNTER 2019 JUNIOR YEAR
- DISTRICT 9-6A ACADEMIC ALL-DISTRICT TEAM TX 2019 JUNIOR YEAR
- 1st Team ALL-DISTRICT PUNTER 2019 JUNIOR YEAR 6A TEXAS
- Kohl's Finalist National Player of the Week September 26th 7 Punts avg distance 45yds
- National Honor Society
- Academic Excellence Freshman and Sophomore year
- Honorable Mentions as a Freshman in Texas 6A Football
- GPA: 3.7
2020 REGIONAL SHOWCASE (SMALL GROUP)
- Dallas, TX June 6th - VIEW RESULTS
December 22, 2019 Texas Winter Showcase
2019 National Scholarship Camp Results
May 5, 2019 Texas Spring Showcase
|06/06/2020||Dallas, TX - Regional Showcase Event (Small Groups)|
|04/06/2019||Dallas, TX - 2 Day Training Camp|
Average Distance: 37.67 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.77 seconds
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/FGA||FGD||XPM/XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/SA|
Season stats for Connor are unavailable at this time.