Like so many of you, we have spent the last several weeks learning and keeping tabs on the COVID-19 (otherwise known as coronavirus) situation and how it is impacting our world. Our team has been closely monitoring reports and recommendations from the Center of Disease Control (CDC) as well as regional health organizations. Our focus is to ensure we meet our customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and communities safe.
Kohl's CommentsDailey recently attended a Kohl's 2019 Spring Showcase. He had some impressive punts at camp and also was able to show that he can perfoirmn the roll-out punt. Dailey attended the 2019 National Scholarship Camp. He has powerful legs and once again displayed the ability to hit punts for distance and hang time. His big ball was excellent (41 yards, 4.45 seconds) Dailey attended the 2019 Spring Showcase Camp. He charted 7 out of his 8 punts 40+ yards and also showed that he can perform the roll out punt. He is very talented young athlete who showed the ability to compete with some of the top punters in his class. Dailey is someone to keep an eye on in the 2021 recruiting class.
Awards & Honors
- 1st Team ALL-STATE TEXAS PUNTER 2019 JUNIOR YR TSWA 6A First-Team All State Punter. http://texashsfootball.com/rockwall-rb-jaxon-smith-njigba-…/
- 2nd TEAM ALL-STATE TEXAS PUNTER 2019 JUNIOR YEAR
- DISTRICT 9-6A ACADEMIC ALL-DISTRICT TEAM TX 2019 JUNIOR YEAR
- 1st Team ALL-DISTRICT PUNTER 2019 JUNIOR YEAR 6A TEXAS
- Kohl's Finalist National Player of the Week September 26th 7 Punts avg distance 45yds
- National Honor Society
- Academic Excellence Freshman and Sophomore year
- Honorable Mentions as a Freshman in Texas 6A Football
- GPA: 3.7
|04/06/2019||Dallas, TX - 2 Day Training Camp|
Average Distance: 37.67 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.77 seconds
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/FGA||FGD||XPM/XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/SA|
Season stats for Connor are unavailable at this time.