With summer camps heating up across the country, commitments continue to gain steam for top Kohl's Kicking Class of 2022 Kickers, Punters, and Long Snappers. It's been a BIG June for a few athletes!
Kohl's CommentsGordon is a big strong athlete that recently competed at the Kohl’s Senior Challenge and displayed the ability to snap at a very high level. He throws the ball with great power and clean rotation. Gordon has a rock solid frame and is far stronger than your average snapper. He finished the Senior Challenge with an average snap time of .72 seconds and will be able to start at both long and short snaps for any program.
Awards & Honors
- 2020 2nd Team Freeman Sports All Area
- 2020 Honorable Mention All Greater Metro Conference Offensive Line
- 2020 Hamilton Football Offensive MVP
- 2020 WFCA Academic All State Team
- 2020 Greater Metro Conference Scholar Athlete
- 2019 2nd Team All Greater Metro Conference Offensive Line
- 2019 Greater Metro Conference Scholar Athlete
- GPA: 4.25
- ACT: 34
2021 SR. CHALLENGE/TRANSFER EVENT
- January 23-24, 2021
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Connor are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Connor are unavailable at this time.