The second stop on the Kohl's Kicking National Spring Showcase Tour featured many of the best kickers in Texas, including multiple SEC scholarship committed athletes. Camp Director and National Lead Evaluator Jamie Kohl recaps top performances with some great highlights from the Dallas event.
Kohl's CommentsLongman has attended previous camps with the mostrecent being the National Scholarship Camp in July of 2017. He went 24 out of 33 on field goals and hit a number of 70+ yard kick off's. Longman was very consistent over the 2 days of camp and will be someone to watch out for in the 2018 class. He is a very talented specialist. Longman recently attended the Southern Showcase Camp in the spring of 2017. He had an excellent day charting his field goals going 9 out of 10.
Awards & Honors
- Henry O. Langston Scholar Athlete Award (2017)
- Wendy's High School Heisman Scholarship Nominee (2018)
- 3A State Champions: kicked game-winning field goal (High School 2017); State Runner Up (2016)
- Coaches Award Winner (High School 2017)
- Florida’s All-State Class 3A, First Team Offense - Florida High School Football
- All-County First Team - Miami Herald (2017)
- All-County Second Team - Sun Sentinel (2017)
- MaxPreps Football All-American Team (2017)
- High School All American Second Team Kickoff Specialist - Kohl's (2017)
- Won awards at college kicking camps during summer 2017: 1st place in Kicking Challenge (FG and KOs - class of 2018); 1st place in Kickoff Competition at University of Miami.
- Track: Competed in FHSAA 2A District 15 Championship finals for both 400m and 800m (2016-2018)
- Track: Finalist in the 800m in FHSAA 2A District 15 Championship; qualified for Regionals (2018)
- Track: Finalist in the 4x400 relay in FHSAA 2A District 15 Championship; qualified for Regionals (2018)
- Track: Holds all time school record in 800m - 1.59.75 (2018)
- Track: Holds all time school record in 300m: 36.39 (2018)
- Track: Personal Record in 400m - 50.89 (2018); 3rd place for all time school record
- Track: Personal Record in 200m - 22.38 (2017 Season)
- Soccer: “All-Broward County Boys’, Honorable Mention 3A” - Miami Herald (2015/16 season)
- Soccer: Awarded “Outstanding Defender” (2015/16 season); "MVP" (2015); "Players Player" by teammates (2014 and 2015)
- Soccer: Captain of various premier teams, 4 years (2013-17); team ranked 16th in state (2015/16 season) and 5th in state (2016/17 season).
- High School: Chaminade-Madonna College Preparatory
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Danny are unavailable at this time.
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|