Welcome to the NEW KohlsKicking.com! We're excited to make our website a more user-friendly experience, and to take steps forward in being able to implement some other great features in the near future! If you had an account on our previous website, we encourage you to read the following information to ensure you are set with your new Kohl's account!
Kohl's CommentsLongman has attended previous camps with the most recent being the National Scholarship Camp in July of 2017. He went 24 out of 33 on field goals and hit a number of 70+ yard kick off's. Longman was very consistent over the 2 days of camp and will be someone to watch out for in the 2018 class. He is a very talented specialist. Longmanrecently attended the Southern Showcase Camp in the spring of 2017. He had an excellent day charting his field goals going 9 out of 10.
Awards & Honors
- “All-County: Broward 5A-2A, Honorable Mention” (kicker) by Sun Sentinel (2016)
- “Top 5 Kickers Broward County 2A-5A” by Miami Herald and HSPN Sports (2016)
- Nominated “Florida’s All-State Class 3A, Second Team Offense” (kicker) by The Associated Press (2016)
- Highschool 3A District Champions, Regional Champions and State Finalists/ Championship Runner-up (2016)
- Won awards at college kicking camps during summer 2017: 1st place in Kicking Challenge (FG and KOs - class of 2018); 1st place in Kickoff Competition at University of Miami.
- Track: Competed in FHSAA 2A District 15 Championship meet for both 400m and 800m (2016 and 2017 seasons). Achieved top 10 overall in 400m (2016) and top 6 overall in 800m (2017)
- Track: Achieved School Record in 800m: 2.01.34 (FHSAA 2A District 15 Championship)
- Track: Personal Record in 400m: 51.66 (2016 Season); 51.17 (2017 Season)
- Track: Personal Record in 200m: 22.38 (2017 Season)
- Soccer: “All-Broward County Boys’, Honorable Mention 3A” by Miami Herald (2015/16 season)
- Soccer: Awarded “Outstanding Defender” (2015/16 season); "MVP" (2015); "Players Player" by teammates (2014 and 2015)
- Soccer: Captain of various premier teams, 4 years (2013-17); team ranked 16th in state (2015/16 season) and 5th in state (2016/17 season).
- High School: Chaminade-Madonna College Preparatory
- GPA: 3.256
- SAT: 1300
Charting data for Danny is unavailable at this time.
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Danny are unavailable at this time.
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|