We are proud to announce the 2018 Kohl's High School Season All-American Team!
Kohl's CommentsCastro has continued to show why he is one of the best snappers in the country. Recently at the Kohl’s Underclassman Challenge he was on target during the charting portion of camp and followed his strong performance by winning the day 1 snapping competition. Castro snaps a ball with clean rotation that is extremely easy for the punters to handle. He has a great frame and all the tools a coach is looking for in his snapper.
Committed to the classroom and the football field. Current GPA is 4.0 and I am enrolled in AP and honors classes at Christopher Columbus High School in Miami, FL. I am consistently earning 1st or 2nd honors. Learned to long snap in Dec 2017 and earned the starting Varsity job in Spring 2018. I delivered 100% of my long and short snaps cleanly during the 2018 season where we lost in the State Finals. I am humble and committed to being the best long snapper and student athletepossible.
Awards & Honors
- Ranked #2 overall at 2019 Kohl's Future Stars camp and ranked #1 for class of 2021
- 2019 Florida 8A District, Regional and State Champions
- 2018 Florida 8A District and Regional Champions and State Runner Up
- 2020 Underclassman Challenge won day 1 long snapping competition
- Finished 1st in the snapping competition at the 2019 Butch Davis Florida International University Specialist Camp
- Invited to the 2019 Kohl's Invitational Scholarship Camp
- Varsity Letterman 2018 sophomore season
- GPA: 4.0
|11/03/2019||Ft. Lauderdale, FL Fall Assessment|
|03/02/2019||Bradenton, FL - 2 Day Training Camp|
|10/21/2018||Ft. Lauderdale Fall Assessment Event|
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/FGA||FGD||XPM/XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/SA|
Season stats for Francisco are unavailable at this time.