A total of 39 Kohl's Kicking athletes have made the Lou Groza Award and Ray Guy Award preseason watch lists as we head into the 2018-2019 college football season.
Kohl's CommentsBarkley attended the Spring Showcase Camp in May of 2018. He showed good repeatability throughout the event and was able to make 8 points during the charting of field goals. Continuing to work on his leg strength and generating more power with his hips will see him do some good things this summer. Barkley has good control of his body and he has the right tools to do some good things in the future.
Awards & Honors
- 2 Year Varsity Football Letter Award
- 3 Year JHS Varsity Football KORT (Knights of Round Table) Achievement
- 3 Year Varsity Tennis Letter Award
- 2 Years GHSA State Tennis Tournament and 3 years Region 8-AAAA Tournament
- 2017 JHS Varsity Tennis MVP
- High School: Johnson High School
- GPA: 3.23
May 20, 2018 Southern Spring Showcase
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/FGA||FGD||XPM/XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/SA|
Season stats for Jackson are unavailable at this time.