The second stop on the Kohl's Kicking National Spring Showcase Tour featured many of the best kickers in Texas, including multiple SEC scholarship committed athletes. Camp Director and National Lead Evaluator Jamie Kohl recaps top performances with some great highlights from the Dallas event.
Kohl's CommentsBovard has demonstrated that he can play football at the next level. His leg speed gives him a chance to do some special things at the college level. Bovard had an impressive charting session with 8 out of 10 going 54+ yards. With some refinement of his drop, he will be someone to consider as a transfer punter.
Awards & Honors
- 2016 Blue-Grey All-American Bowl Selectee
- 2015 1st Team Eastern Pennsylvania AAAA Punter
- 2015 1st Team All-Southeastern PA Punter
- 2015 2nd Team Pennsylvania All-State AAAA Punter
- 2015 1st Team Suburban I Continental Conference All League Punter
- 2015 Quakertown Special Teams MVP
- 2014 1st Team All-Pennsylvania Punter
- 2014 1st Team Pennsylvania All-State AAAA Punter
- 2014 1st Team Eastern Pennsylvania AAAA/AAA Punter
- 2014 1st Team Suburban I Continental Conference All League Punter
- 2014 Quakertown Special Teams MVP
- 2013 2nd Team Suburban I Continental Conference All League Punter
- High School: Quakertown Community High School
- GPA: 3.40
- ACT: 31
- SAT: 1260
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Jake are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Jake are unavailable at this time.