With schools like Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, and more, the Kohl's Kicking Class of 2018 is rolling in the commitments as signing period has begun.
Kohl's CommentsBovard is a talented punter who showed very well in July and Dec of 2015. He has good size and a very quick leg. Bovard showed improvement from the spring of 2015 to the end of the summer. Bovard seems to love punting and is able to drive a ball very well. He is a hard worker who has moved himself into another level as a punting prospect and is consistent enough to play early in college
Awards & Honors
- 2016 Blue-Grey All-American Bowl Selectee
- 2015 1st Team Eastern Pennsylvania AAAA Punter
- 2015 1st Team All-Southeastern PA Punter
- 2015 2nd Team Pennsylvania All-State AAAA Punter
- 2015 1st Team Suburban I Continental Conference All League Punter
- 2015 Quakertown Special Teams MVP
- 2014 1st Team All-Pennsylvania Punter
- 2014 1st Team Pennsylvania All-State AAAA Punter
- 2014 1st Team Eastern Pennsylvania AAAA/AAA Punter
- 2014 1st Team Suburban I Continental Conference All League Punter
- 2014 Quakertown Special Teams MVP
- 2013 2nd Team Suburban I Continental Conference All League Punter
- High School: Quakertown Community High School
- GPA: 3.40
- ACT: 31
- SAT: 1260
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Jake are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Jake are unavailable at this time.