With colleges finishing up signing their 2019 class, their recruiting efforts are now focused on the juniors (c/o 2020). The competition for collegiate athletics continues to increase year after year, which places more stress on high school athletes and parents to do all the “right things” to increase those potential opportunities...
Kohl's CommentsGlidewell recently attended the 2018 Southern Spring Showcase. He has worked hard , his leg is stronger and his technique has improved in all three areas. His punts made the biggest improvement where he averaged over 36 yards per punt and had over 3.68 seconds of hang time. He was also able to make 8 field goals and his big ball at camp was a 63 yard 3.31 second kickoff. Glidewell earned an invite to the Kohl’s Future Stars Event in January of 2018 after a solid performance during the 2017 December Showcase Series. He had a solid overall camp and the upcoming off-season will be key for him to continue to progress and reach his full potential.
Awards & Honors
- 2016 MaxPreps Freshman All-Ameriacan First Team Punter
- 2016 All Region Honorable Mention Kicker
- 2016 CSRA All Star Game Freshman/Sophomore Kicker/Punter
- 2017 Region 4-AA First Team
- 2017 CSRA Punter of the Game
- MaxPreps 2017 Preseason Sophomore All-American Football Team
- 2017 High School Season All-American Team Class of 2020 1st Team Punter
- GPA: 3.7
|06/17/2017||2-Day Training Camp - Atlanta, GA|
Average Distance: 51.00 yards | Average Hang Time: 2.71 seconds
Average Distance: 33.67 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.27 seconds
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Jeremy are unavailable at this time.
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|