With colleges finishing up signing their 2019 class, their recruiting efforts are now focused on the juniors (c/o 2020). The competition for collegiate athletics continues to increase year after year, which places more stress on high school athletes and parents to do all the “right things” to increase those potential opportunities...
Kohl's CommentsMeyer attended the National Scholarship Camp in July of 2018. His performance during the field goal charting phases of camp was impressive. He made 29 points out of 36 and showed that he has the ability to perform under pressure. Working on his leg strength on kick off's will see him climb in the kohl's rankings. Meyer has the tools to do some special things during the upcoming years.
Two time state qualifier for Nebraska State Wrestling Tournament, 2018, 2019
State Runner-Up Class C-1 Championship Football Team
State qualifier Nebraska State Golf Tournament-2018
State Champion Baseball Team, 2016
Awards & Honors
- Lincoln Star Journal Class C-1 First team All State Kicker-2018
- Omaha World Herald Class C-1 First Team All State Kicker-2018
- Huskerland Prep All State Class C-1 Kicker-2018
- Grand Island Independent All-Heartland Second Team Kicker, All class-2018
- 2018 High School Season All American Team, Honorable Mention-Class 2021
|06/09/2018||Denver, CO - 2-Day Training Camp|
Average Distance: 62.33 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.67 seconds
Average Distance: 35.67 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.64 seconds
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Kelen are unavailable at this time.
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|