With colleges finishing up signing their 2019 class, their recruiting efforts are now focused on the juniors (c/o 2020). The competition for collegiate athletics continues to increase year after year, which places more stress on high school athletes and parents to do all the “right things” to increase those potential opportunities...
Kohl's CommentsHart‘s most recent Kohl’s camp was the Southern Showcase camp in December of 2018. He showed some very impressive leg strength with a 65 yard 3.71 second hang time kick off. He is a talented young athlete who is ready to compete at the next level. Hart attended the 2017 Eastern Spring Showcase Camp. He showed some solid potential in the charting in drill work at camp. He charted 5 made kicks and had several kickoffs over 60 yards. Improving on strength and flexibility this spring and summer should help his overall leg strength and improvement of hang time on his kickoffs.
- OTHER SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
Awards & Honors
- Outstanding Special Teams Award Freshman Year
- Outstanding Special Teams Award Sophomore Year
- Outstanding Special Teams Award Senior Year
- Honorable Mention Freshman Year
- Honorable Mention Sophomore Year
- Honorable Mention Senior Year
- First-Team Specialist Honors, Senior All-State
- GPA: 3.0
- SAT: 1460
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Liam are unavailable at this time.
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|