The legacy of Kohl's athletes in the NFL Draft has historically been strong, and 2019 was no different.
Kohl's CommentsElkin attended the Kohl’s Midwest Showcase and showed his potential to be one of the top snappers in the class of 2021. Elkin scored on 9 of his 12 long snaps while averaging .69 second snap time. This strong performance carried over into the final snapping competition at the end of camp. Elkin displayed phenomenal athleticism by running a 4.7 second 40 yard dash. Elkin has all the tools to continue and develop himself into the best snapper in the country.
My goal is to be a college football player and to play at the highest level as my talent allows me. I strive to be the best I can be on a daily basis in all aspects of life. I have earned 2 Varsity Letters in each of the following sports Football, Hockey and Baseball. I take pride in playing 3 Varsity Sports as a Freshman and a Sophomore and still able to earn a 3.75 GPA. #BBT
Awards & Honors
- 2 Year Varsity Long Snapper and 2 Year Letter Winner
- 2nd Team All-Conference Safety (Sophomore Year)
- Most Improved Back (Sophomore Year)
- 2 year Letter Winner in Hockey
- 2nd Team All Conference Defenseman in Hockey
- 1st Team All State Tournament Team Defenseman
- Blockshot Award in Hockey (64)
- Assistant Captain in Hockey and Elected Captain for Junior Year
- 2 year Letter Winner in Baseball
- GPA: 3.75
Charting data for Luke is unavailable at this time.
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Luke are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Luke are unavailable at this time.