Like so many of you, we have spent the last several weeks learning and keeping tabs on the COVID-19 (otherwise known as coronavirus) situation and how it is impacting our world. Our team has been closely monitoring reports and recommendations from the Center of Disease Control (CDC) as well as regional health organizations. Our focus is to ensure we meet our customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and communities safe.
Kohl's CommentsElkin is a special kind of talent within this 2021 class, he brings the explosiveness, athleticism and size that make him a prospect to keep an eye on. Elkin performed great at the Kohl’s National Scholarship Camp scoring on 9 out of 12 long snaps and posted an impressive .66 second average snap time. Elkin also won the speed gun competition by snapping the ball 38 MPH.
My goal is to be a college football player and to play at the highest level as my talent allows me. I strive to be the best I can be on a daily basis in all aspects of life. I have earned 3 Varsity Letters in each of the following sports Football and Hockey with having an opportunity this fall to letter for my 3rd year in Baseball. I take pride in playing 3 Varsity Sports and still able to earn a 3.70GPA. #BBT
Awards & Honors
- 3 Year Varsity Long Snapper and 3 Year Letter Winner
- 2nd Team All-Conference Safety (Sophomore Year & JR Year)
- Most Improved Back (Sophomore Year)
- 3 year Letter Winner in Hockey
- 1st Team All Conference Defenseman in Hockey
- 1st Team All State Tournament Team Defenseman
- Honorable Mention All-State Hockey
- Block-shot Award in Hockey
- Captain 19-20 Season
- 2 year Letter Winner in Baseball
- 2nd Team All Conference Catcher
- GPA: 3.70
|02/01/2020||Kimberly, WI - 1 Day Training Camp|
|07/06/2019||Milwaukee, WI - 2 Day Training Camp|
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Luke are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Luke are unavailable at this time.