We are proud to announce the 2018 Kohl's High School Season All-American Team!
Kohl's CommentsElkin is a special kind of talent within this 2021 class, he brings the explosiveness, athleticism and size that make him a prospect to keep an eye on. Elkin performed great at the Kohl’s National Scholarship Camp scoring on 9 out of 12 long snaps and posted an impressive .66 second average snap time. Elkin also won the speed gun competition by snapping the ball 38 MPH.
My goal is to be a college football player and to play at the highest level as my talent allows me. I strive to be the best I can be on a daily basis in all aspects of life. I have earned 2 Varsity Letters in each of the following sports Football, Hockey and Baseball. I take pride in playing 3 Varsity Sports as a Freshman and a Sophomore and still able to earn a 3.75 GPA. #BBT
Awards & Honors
- 3 Year Varsity Long Snapper and 3 Year Letter Winner
- 2nd Team All-Conference Safety (Sophomore Year & JR Year)
- Most Improved Back (Sophomore Year)
- 2 year Letter Winner in Hockey
- 2nd Team All Conference Defenseman in Hockey
- 1st Team All State Tournament Team Defenseman
- Blockshot Award in Hockey (64)
- Assistant Captain in Hockey and Elected Captain for Junior Year
- 2 year Letter Winner in Baseball
- 2nd Team All Conference Catcher
- GPA: 3.75
|07/06/2019||Milwaukee, WI - 2 Day Training Camp|
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Luke are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Luke are unavailable at this time.