The legacy of Kohl's athletes in the NFL Draft has historically been strong, and 2019 was no different.
Mitchell has not yet attended a Kohl's ranking/evaluation showcase event.
- Besides kicker & punter, I have also played the following positions for my teams: Offensive Guard & Tackle and Defensive Tackle, Nose Guard, & Outside Linebacker. After completion of my 8th Grade season (Fall 2015), I was invited to practice with the Camden County High School football team's Special Teams kickers. In addition to Kohl's Kicking Camps, I have attended football camps at the U.S. Naval Academy, the University of Georgia, Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia Southern University, the University of Central Florida,and the University of South Carolina (lead by Jamie Kohl).
- Off the field I have had the opportunity to be a leader within both my school and community. While attending the St. Marys Middle School I participate in their Academic Gifted Program, have received "A" & "A/B" Honor Roll awards, and received Perfect Attendance Award for all three years. I was awarded the 2015 Principal's Award for my 7th Grade and the 2016 Citizenship Award for my 8th Grade. Within my community I serve as a senior alter server at the St Francis of Assisi Catholic Church. I was elected as the Senior Patrol Leader for the inaugural year for Troop 8385 of Kingsland, GA. I achieved the rank of Eagle Scout; the first for my Troop and the first in Camden County, GA for 2017.
Awards & Honors
- BSA Eagle Scout
- 2016 Citizenship Award (8th Grade), St. Marys Middle School
- 8th Grade Academic A Honor Roll
- Academic Gifted Program (8th Grade), St. Marys Middle School
- 2015 Principal's Award (7th Grade), St Marys Middle School
- 7th Grade Academic A Honor Roll
- GPA: 4.55
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Mitchell are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Mitchell are unavailable at this time.