The legacy of Kohl's athletes in the NFL Draft has historically been strong, and 2019 was no different.
Kohl's CommentsHarralson has a solid frame and is explosive with his snapping motion. He showed great velocity and control during the charting portion of the Kohl’s Southern Showcase. He scored on 9 of his charted long snaps with an average snap time of .67 seconds. Harralson is a special talent who still has room to grow and develop. He is a prospect that can play at any program in the country and make an impact.
Awards & Honors
- 4.42 Weighted GPA
- 2017 Kohls All American Honorable Mention
- 3 year Letterman - Varsity Football - Freshman, Sophomore, Junior
- 2018 Kohls Underclassmen Challenge Athlete
- 2017 Kohls Future Stars Competition Finalist
- 2017 University of Kentucky Camp Finalist
- 2017 Western Kentucky University Camp Finalist
- 2017 (Junior Season) 100% of all Varsity Long & Short Snaps - 13 Games
- 2017 (Junior Season) Starting Defensive Lineman - Varsity - 13 Games
- 2016 (Sophomore Season) 100% of all Varsity Long & Short Snaps - 13 Games
- 2015 (Freshman Season) 100% of all Varsity Short Snaps - 13 Games
- GPA: 3.8
- ACT: 27
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/FGA||FGD||XPM/XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/SA|
Season stats for Mitchell are unavailable at this time.