With around 550 of the best kickers, punters, and long snappers from across America, the 2018 Under Armour Game Selections were awarded at the 2017 Kohl's Kicking National Scholarship Camp.
Kohl's CommentsTibbetts has made leaps and bounds as a snapper. He finished the Showcase tour with the second highest overall chart in the entire country. He has developed into a consistent snapper and throws a smooth and consistent ball. Not only did he have the second best chart in the country but Tibbetts is arguably the best athlete in the country. He has a great frame and runs extremely well. He is an athlete that can block or release down field and be an asset to any special teams group.
Awards & Honors
- Highest charting score (63.5) Kohl's Eastern Showcase May 2017
- National Honor Society, Honors with Distinction & Spanish NHS
- 3 Sport Captain as rising Senior (Football, Wrestling, Lacrosse)
- Football: All-ECC Sportsmanship Award 2016-17
- Wrestling: ECC All-Star 2016-17, 3rd Place Class S CT States (220)
- Lacrosse: ECC All-Star 2016-17, MHS Defensive Player of the Year
- 2016 FBI & Yale Police Future Law Enforcement Youth Academy Graduate
- 3 Sport Varsity Starter and Letterman since Freshman Year
- High School: Montville High School
- GPA: 4.10
- SAT: 1450
2017 NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP CAMP RESULTS - July 22-23, 2017
- Snapping Results - VIEW STATISTICS
Eastern Showcase Camp - Newark Area, New Jersey - May 13, 2017 Results
National Underclassman Challenge - Orlando, FL - Dec 30-31, 2016 Results
Eastern Showcase Camp - Pittsburgh, PA Area* - December 4, 2016 Results
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/FGA||FGD||XPM/XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/SA|
Season stats for Nick are unavailable at this time.