National Evaluator Jamie Kohl recaps top performers from the 2017 Western Spring Showcase in Los Angeles, CA.
Kohl's CommentsTibbetts has made leaps and bounds as a snapper. He finished the Spring Showcase tour with the second highest overall chart in the entire country. He has developed into a consistent snapper and throws a smooth and consistent ball. Not only did he have the second best chart in the country but Tibbetts is arguably the best athlete in the country. He has a great frame and runs extremely well. He is an athlete that can block or release down field and be an asset to any special teams group.
Awards & Honors
- Highest charting score (63.5) Kohl's Eastern Showcase May 2017
- 1440 SAT, 4.2 GPA, Honors with Distinction, NHS & Spanish NHS
- 3 Sport Captain as rising Senior (Football, Wrestling, Lacrosse)
- Football: All-ECC Sportsmanship Award 2016-17
- Wrestling: ECC All-Star 2016-17, 3rd Place Class S CT States (220)
- Lacrosse: ECC All-Star 2016-17, MHS Defensive Player of the Year
- 2016 FBI & Yale Police Future Law Enforcement Youth Academy Graduate
- 3 Sport Varsity Starter and Letterman since Freshman Year
- High School: Montville High School
- GPA: 4.20
- SAT: 1440
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Nick are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Nick are unavailable at this time.