In a very big year for specialists in the NFL Draft, a total of 5 Kohl's specialists were taken by teams in the 7 rounds. 20 of the last 25 specialists taken in the NFL Draft have worked with a Kohl's coach, and many in prep for their shot with NFL teams. 3 of the last 4 long snappers taken have worked with a Kohl's Snapping Coach.
Kohl's CommentsWilliams recently attended the 2018 Midwest Spring Showcase. He charted in all three disciplines and displayed above average leg strength by hitting several 50+ yard kickoffs. He charted 4 made kicks in the field goal portion and averaged 30 yards per punt. Increasing the command of his drop and swing up and through the ball should help his punting develop. Cleaning up the rotation of his fieldgoals/kickoffs should help create more command of his leg strength.
Graduation Date: 6/2019
On pace for 12 Varisity letters (has won 8 finishing his Junior year).
Awards through 2018 Junior season:
- 3 X Soccer Varsity letter winner
- 2 X Football Varsity letter winner
- 2 X Track and Field Varsity letter winner
- 1 X Basketball Varsity letter winner
Has only kicked in 21 games (1.5 seasons).
Will be NCAA eligible as a Freshman (#1707856954).
Finished tied for 16th place in the state of Wisconsin for field goals 5/5 (2017/2018).
Has been playing Varsity Soccer and Varsity Football simultaneously each of the last two seasons while maintaining a 3.6 GPA (Collage-prep curriculum).
Awards & Honors
- 2017/2018 EWC All Confrence Hon. Mention.
- 2017/2018 Special Teams Player of the Year.
- 2017/2018 Single Game Scoring Record as a Kicker (11 points).
- 2017/2018 Career School Record Holder. Kicking points 72. PAT'S 54.
- 2018 Eagle Scout award (Boyscouts of America).
- National Hounor Society.
- 2016/2017 EWC All Conference Track and Field.
- 2016/2017 EWC Conference Champion (Pole Vault).
- High School: Two Rivers High School
- GPA: 3.6
Charting data for Owen is unavailable at this time.
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/FGA||FGD||XPM/XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/SA|
Season stats for Owen are unavailable at this time.