In a very big year for specialists in the NFL Draft, a total of 5 Kohl's specialists were taken by teams in the 7 rounds. 20 of the last 25 specialists taken in the NFL Draft have worked with a Kohl's coach, and many in prep for their shot with NFL teams. 3 of the last 4 long snappers taken have worked with a Kohl's Snapping Coach.
Kohl's CommentsBoyce recently attended the National Scholarship Camp in July of 2017. He moved up in our national kicking rankings. Boyce graded out at the 4.5 level because of his impressive FG's and KO's. He has made nice athletic gains since 2016. His overall ball striking has improved as well as his "A" ball. He shows impressive talent, the key for his success will be continued improvement versus other talented k/p.
Quote from the Columbia Tribune(link to article below): Parker Boyce, Jr., Southern Boone: Boyce might have been the state’s best kicker, regardless of class. Boyce was a Class 3 first-team all-state selection after a stellar junior year. He had 34 touchbacks on 62 kickoffs that went 55.8 yards on average. He made 43 of 48 extra points and 5 of 11 field goals with a long of 43 yards.
Contact Information: 18365 S. Old Route A, Hartsburg MO 65039
Head Coach: Trent Tracy, ttracy@Ashland.k12.mo.us 636-751-5837
News Articles: http://www.columbiatribune.com/sports/20171026/eag...
Awards & Honors
- 2016 - Earned Varsity Letter - Football
- 2017 - Varsity Football
- 2017 - First Team All Conference - Kicker
- 2017 - First Team All District - Kicker
- 2017 - Academic All State
- 2017 - Special Teams Player of the Year
- 2017 - Varsity Wrestler
- 2018 - First Team All State - Kicker
- 2018 - Academic All State
- 2018 - First Team Media All State - Kicker
- 2018 - Tribune All Area Football Team (Columbia Tribune)
- 2018 - First Team All District - Kicker
- 2018 - First Team All Conference - Kicker
- 2018 - First Team All Conference - Punter
- 2018 - Special Teams Player of the Year
- 2018 - Varsity Football
- 2018 - Varisty Wrestler
- 2018 - Varsity Baseball
- 2018 - Junior Class President
- 2018 - Youth Tour Delegate - Boone County Electric COOP
- High School: Southern Boone County High School
- GPA: 4.086
- ACT: 34
|07/08/2017||1-Day Training Camp - Omaha, NE|
Average Distance: 57.67 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.53 seconds
Average Distance: 29.33 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.37 seconds
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/FGA||FGD||XPM/XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/SA|
Season stats for Parker are unavailable at this time.