We are proud to announce the Kohl's Kicking 2017 High School Season All-American Team.
Kohl's CommentsWalker attended the Spring Southern Showcase and continued to show off his talents. He is a large, physical athlete who is also very explosive in his snapping motion. He snaps a clean ball that has great Velocity. Over the last 3 ranking camps, Walker has had an average snap time of .68 seconds. He has also shown he has phenomenal athleticism for his size. Walker has the talent and abilities to benefit any program in the country.
Other Sports & Activities
- Dec. '15 Gwinnett Co. Wrestler of the Month
- 2015 Bulldog Brawl Wrestling Tournament 220 lb. Champion
- 2016 GHSA AAAAAAA Region 6 220 lb. Wrestling 2nd Place
- 2016 7A North Gwinnett HS Wrestling Letterman
- 2016 Gwinnett Co. Wrestling Tournament 220 lb. 3rd Place
- 2017 7A North Gwinnett HS Wrestling Letterman
- Student Athlete Leadership
- Happy Feet / Night to Shine
- Key Club
Football has been my passion since I started playing in Kindergarten. During my high school career, I have played a variety of positions including quarterback, tight end, long snapper and defensive line - I play wherever my team needs me. I earned a varsity football letter at North Gwinnett High School each of the past 3 years. I have been the varsity starting long snapper, defensive end, and/or nose guard the past 2 years. My high school plays in the very competitive GHSA 7A Area 6 division and I have been very fortunate to have experienced playing in the Corky Kell Classic at the Georgia Dome all 3 years. I am thankful to be a part of a team with the rigor and training that I have received at NGHS. In addition to football, I participated in basketball my freshman year. I lettered in varsity wrestling my sophomore and junior years. I consistently maintain an academic B+ average while taking honors and AP courses. I am a member of Young Life, Key Club and I volunteer regularly with Happy Feat, an adult special needs group in my community. Happy Feat partners with the the Tim Tebow foundation to put on the "Night to Shine" Prom where I have been a volunteer buddy the past two years. I am very interested in continuing my football career on the collegiate level.
Awards & Honors
- 2014 7A North Gwinnett HS Letterman
- 2014 GHSA Region 6 Champions
- 2015 7A North Gwinnett HS Letterman
- 2015 Starting LS and NG
- Summer '16 Wake Forest Camp 3rd Place
- Summer '16 Vanderbilt Camp 2nd Place
- Winter '16 Kick Doctor Champion
- 2016 7A North Gwinnett HS Letterman
- 2016 Starting LS and DE
- Sept. '16 Gwinnett Co. Defensive Honor Roll
- Oct. '16 Gwinnett Co. Football Player of the Month
- 2016 All Gwinnett Co. Defensive Honorable Mention
- High School: North Gwinnett High School
- GPA: 3.30
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Payne are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Payne are unavailable at this time.