In the last 6 years, an average of 3 Kohl's athletes were taken by teams during the NFL Draft. Here's a look at the past 9, and how involved each have been with the Kohl's Coaching Staff.
Kohl's CommentsMoore recently earned an invite to the Kohl’s Future Stars Event in January of 2018 after a solid performance during the 2017 December Showcase Series. He showed great improvement at the camp and stood out when he made the final of the punt competition. He has great leg strength and we expect him to do some special things this upcoming fall. Moore attended the Winter Showcase Camp in December of 2017. He has good natural talent and improvement on his technique will be the key to future rankings. Moore hit some very impressive kicks at camp, his charting needs to improve to match his ability as a specialist. He should be able to improve and become a successful specialist.
Awards & Honors
- Honor Roll Fall Semester Freshman Year
- Brother Tom Miller Scholars Honors Program
- Class of 2020 Punting champion at the Future Stars Invitational 2018
- 3rd place in the kickoff and field goal competition at the Future Stars Invitational 2018
- Honor Roll Spring Semester Freshman Year
- Honor Roll Fall Semester Sophomore Year
- High School: Calvert Hall College High School
- GPA: 4.0
|06/21/2017||1-Day Training Camp - Baltimore, MD|
|07/08/2017||2-Day Training Camp - Pittsburgh, PA|
Average Distance: 56.67 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.11 seconds
Average Distance: 40.33 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.85 seconds
Average Distance: 59.67 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.33 seconds
Average Distance: 36.67 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.32 seconds
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Peter are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Peter are unavailable at this time.