The NFL Draft has historically been a big day for Kohl's athletes, and the 2020 NFL Draft was no different. It will provide a great opportunity for drafted and undrafted free agent specialists to compete for a starting job in the NFL.
Kohl's CommentsHershey had a solid showing at the 2020 Kohl's National Scholarship Camp. He had a strong showing in june at the regional showcase and once again at the Schoalrship camp, flashed big potential. He scored 13 points in the field goal charting and was able to score a big ball of 64 yards with 3.51 seconds of hang time. He flashed solid mechanics in punting and hit a big ball of 39 yards with 4.46 seconds of hang time, he also scored points in the roll-out portion of camp and moved well in space. Hershey competed at the 2020 June Showcase Camp in Pittsburgh, PA. He displayed excellent leg strength and refinement in his field goal ability. He scored 9 points in the field goal portion and was able to chart a big ball of 78 yards with 3.61 seconds of hang time.
Awards & Honors
- Lancaster Newspaper Helmet Sticker Winner, Week 7, October 6, 2019, awarded for TWO 37-Yard Field Goals
- JP McCaskey Special Teams Award, November 2019
- 2020 PAFootballNews.com ALL ACADEMIC TEAM SILVER
- 2019 Lancaster Lebanon League All Star Honorable Mention
- 2019 All-State/All-Regional Soccer (Pennsylvania)
- 2019 Lancaster-Lebanon League Section 2 player of the year (soccer)
- GPA: 3.3
|06/07/2020||Pittsburgh, PA - Regional Showcase Event (Small Groups)|
Average Distance: 61.67 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.29 seconds
Average Distance: 28.67 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.34 seconds
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Samuel are unavailable at this time.
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|