Chicago brought nearly 200 athletes from 23 different states. Coach Kohl recaps top performers, as some of the best in the Midwest competed.
Kohl's CommentsCorley has a ton of potential and showed it at the Kohl's National Scholarship Camp. He snapped well during the long snap portion of camp but showed his accuracy during the short snap portion of camp. He put 8 of his 10 short snaps through the target. He has a large frame to go along with his great athleticism. Corley is an exciting prospect and will benefit from controlling his mechanics throughout his entire snapping motion.
Awards & Honors
- 2016 All District 2nd Team Offense
- Winner of Vanderbilt Long Snapping Specialists Camp June 2017
- 2017 Specialist All-Camp Team -- University of Wisconsin June 2017
- 2016-17 Basketball -- All Tournament Team Dec 2016 Above the Rim Invitational
- Basketball 2016-17 All West Tennessee Team Honorable Mention (highest 3-point %age)
- High School: University School of Jackson
- ACT: 24
2017 NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP CAMP RESULTS - July 22-23, 2017
- Snapping Results - VIEW STATISTICS
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/FGA||FGD||XPM/XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/SA|
Season stats for Trey are unavailable at this time.