With colleges finishing up signing their 2019 class, their recruiting efforts are now focused on the juniors (c/o 2020). The competition for collegiate athletics continues to increase year after year, which places more stress on high school athletes and parents to do all the “right things” to increase those potential opportunities...
Kohl's CommentsPaul is an exciting snapper in the 2019 class who has good size and is very athletic. He snapped well at the Kohl’s Senior Challenge and was on target throughout camp. Paul has all the intangibles to be an elite snapper. With continued focus on his mechanics and using his athleticism to his advantage, he will develop into one of the best in the country.
Awards & Honors
- Blue-Grey All-American Long Snapper
- 2018 FACA District 14 Team
- State Farm Student Athlete of the Month
- 2018 Homecoming King
- 2018 District 3rd Place - Wrestling
- Varsity Letter (2 years) - Football
- Varsity Letter (2 years) - Wrestling
- Co-captain of the track team
- GPA: 2.96
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Tyler are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Tyler are unavailable at this time.