The legacy of Kohl's athletes in the NFL Draft has historically been strong, and 2019 was no different.
Kohl's CommentsBahri had another strong showing at the 2019 Senior Challenge. He showed college level leg strength and was excellent in both his punts and his kickoffs. Increasing his command of his ball flight and rotation should help increase his accuracy on his field goals. Bahri had an excellent showing at the 2018 Midwest Winter Showcase. He had an excellent showing in field goals by scoring 13 points. He was excellent in the charting portion, looked confident in his drill work and showed command of his ball flight throughout camp. His big ball on kickoffs was 65 yards with 3.31 seconds. He showed above average leg strength and refinement in his punting where he charted several 40+ yard punts.
- Attends Walnut Hills High School in Cincinnati, OH and plays for Coach Gerry Beauchamp.
- 2nd team all Eastern Cincinnati Conference as a Senior.
- Scored 86 points in his high school career.
- Awarded academic football all-star award.
- Attended the Midwest Kohl's Showcase in December of 2018.
- Kicking and Punting Kohl’s Professional Camps, KO’s are consistent between 60-65 yards with around 3.25 seconds of hanging time.
- Field Goals are consistent.
- Career long field-goal is 43 yards.
- As a senior in 2018, was 4-for-5 on field goals and 28-for-30 on extra points.
- As a junior in 2017, was 1-for-1 on field goals, 14-for-18 on extra points.
- As a sophomore in 2016, was 3-for-4 on field goals, and 20-for-20 on extra points.
Awards & Honors
- 2nd Team All Eastern Cincinnati Conference
- Academic Football All-Star Award
- GPA: 3.98
- ACT: 32
- SAT: 1480
|10/07/2018||Atlanta, GA Fall Assessment Event|
Average Distance: 58.25 yards | Average Hang Time: 2.99 seconds
Average Distance: 38.67 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.71 seconds
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Zachary are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Zachary are unavailable at this time.